With a complete suite of integrated applications for pre-construction, project management, job cost, accounting, and HR – all built on the award-winning Microsoft .Net Framework using the SQL Server, we have solutions to the problems you face. In order to maintain position within such a competitive and rapidly expanding market the Builder/construction industry increasingly turns to Information Technology to give them the competitive edge.
• Cost and Revenue Projection
• Need better Line of sight for Managing subcontractors.
• Avoid unapproved change orders
• Need up to the minute information for managers on job progress
• Resource Planning
• Ability to spot potential overruns
• Provision of insight and predictability for available data
• Scale the domain expertise pool available.
• AIPL's extensive experience with leading Builder / Construction Industries and their various branches across has helped it develop in-depth domain expertise across all units.
• Our capabilities span all areas affecting the business process by making it an automated process with integrated modules such as Pre-construction, Project Management, Cost Module, Budget Management, Raw MaterialsPlanning, Store Management, Resource Management, Device Integration, Performance Monitoring, Quality Checking, Quality Assurance, Resource Planning, Time Management, Invoicing, Accounting, Finance, OtherValue-Added Services and Data Export to Parent Company
• Our services span the entire lifecycle integrated solution with Smart Card, and Mobile App Modules.
• Tracking expenses v/s revenue is essential where job costs are fed by sub-ledgers such as Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory, and Equipment Management modules which send data for all financial information related to a project including labor, materials, and overhead costs.
• With the Subcontract Management module, payments cannot be entered if they exceed the revised subcontract amount. Also, retentions are calculated by the percentage set up in each subcontract.
• Change orders entered once automatically update the subcontract amount and the revised estimate or committed cost in the Job Cost module.
• Flexible forecasting system provides instant feedback on projected quantities, hours, and costs.
• Solution provides industry-standard progress billings and flexible T&M formats in our Job Billing module to make billing a sane-step process.